Hey, my name is Mark Opanasiuk 😊
I am a person that knows well how IT business works and I can help you with your legal questions as well.
My core competencies are project management, product management for mobile apps, business development, and diverse legal experience gained through years of career growth and personal development in the USA and Ukraine.
Read more at my LinkedIn profile.
Here is how I can help you:
- Business setup and company formation in Ukraine;
- Legal support for business in Ukraine, contracts and other documents drafting;
- Represent your interest in negotiations or communicate with foreign partners;
- Work permits and residence permits for foreigners in Ukraine;
- International Patents and Trademark search and help with registering TM in Ukraine and USA;
- Legal services for IT startups and companies;
- Opening company and payment accounts abroad (Cyprus, UK, USA, European Union, Hong Kong, and others).
- Notarised translation of your documents;
- Professional legal translation of your documents;
- Translation of your business & legal communication;
- High-quality translation on other topics (science, technology, literature, etc.).
Product & Project Management in IT
- Advise on mobile apps analytics and launch;
- Mobile apps (iOS & Android) product development;
- App Store & Google Play Store policies and accounts opening;
- Consult on SCRUM & Agile methodologies for your project;
- Help with MVP launch and idea validation;
- Cover basic legal needs for your startup.
2+ years in IT as Product Manager (for mobile Apps iOS & Android) / Project Manager (Scrum - PSM 1, SFC), Y Combinator Startup School graduate & Genesis IT School graduate.
6+ years in Legal as a legal consultant and in-house lawyer in Ukraine and USA (Business / Corporate / IT Law / Compliance), LL.M. (USA, University of Arkansas School of Law, class of 2016).
Languages: English, Russian, Ukrainian - advanced, Polish and Spanish - basic.