Date of birth: 18.05.1988
Telephone number: 063-753-49-51
E-mail: [email protected]
Country, city: Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk
Purpose: I am looking for an interesting job in the company of active and talented people to apply their knowledge and skills and develop in the best sphere in the world.
- September 2008 – July 2011: State Institute training and retraining personal industry, faculty of engineering;
- September 2005 – July 2008: Dnepropetrovsk technical school of welding and electronics, servicing of computers and intellectual systems and networks.
July 2007 – May 2012: Pridneprovsk State Academy of
Building and Architecture, engineer of computer center.
- December 2013 – February 2014: Exigen Services Courses, software tester, received a certificate;
- DataArt, December 2014 - QA-Hackathon;
- February - July 2015 - English courses "Indigo".
- knowledge of testing methodologies and principles;
- understanding of software developing process;
- understanding of the work with requirements for software;
- knowledge about scrum methodology of software developing;
- I have an idea of the client-server applications;
- working with specification (training project);
- small experience of writing test-cases (training project);
- small experience of testing web applications and mobile (training project, test tasks and freelance);
- black box testing, functional testing, UI, usability (test tasks and freelance);
- small experience work with bug-tracking systems Radmine, Jira and bug-reporting;
- basic knowledge of HTML5 (the creation of a simple HTML-page);
- basic knowledge of CSS;
- basic knowledge of SQL.
- Russian – native speaker;
- Ukrainian – native speaker;
- English – pre-intermediate.
I am able to listen to criticism and respond to it correctly, I can find a common language with colleagues, aspire to constant personal and professional development, attentive to detail.