• Test Automation: RSpec, Capybara, Cucumber, Selenium, Watir
• Programming: Ruby on Rails
• Web-development: HTML, JS, CSS
• Bug tracking systems: JIRA, Redmine
• Test management tools: Zephyr
• Version control system: Git
• Web-Services: SOAP, REST (basic knowledge of using SoapUI)
• Databases: PostgreSQL (basic knowledge)
• Networks: OSI, protocols, layers (basic knowledge)
• Virtualization software: Ubuntu Boxes, Oracle VirtualBox
• Internet Browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, MS Internet Explorer, Safari
• Operation Systems: Linux (Ubuntu), Windows, OS X
• Mobile platforms: Android, iOS
QA Automation Engineer (Ruby)
08/2015 - currently work here
Planned Maintenance System
Cross-platform distributed client-server planned maintenance system for marine business.
Full-featured customizable multilevel tree of components used to represent any complex nested data structures and interconnection of their properties for modeling any multilevel linked hierarchies of elements. Vessel constructor where any component with its hierarchy of subcomponents may be reused for modeling any fleet vessel unit and its scheduled jobs, assigns, service interval settings, etc.
• analysis of feature requirements and documentation (Confluence);
• test planning, test design and execution (Zephyr);
• automation functional testing with RSpec+Capybara+Ruby;
• reporting, verifying and reviewing bugs (JIRA);
• work with version control system Git.
01/2015 - 08/2015
Cross-platform client application (Win32/64, Linux32/64, OSX). Created with AngularJS and Node-Webkit. Designed for automated collection of vessel operation technical parameters. Basic functions: interactive conditional filling, data validation, specific values calculation, export to json format for integration with server analytics module.
• test planning, test design and execution;
• reporting, verifying and reviewing bugs;
• manual testing (Installation, Functionality, UI, Localization, Regression, Acceptance testing).