POWERFUL DESTINATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
• Ph.D. (Business Planning in agricultural enterprises in adaptation to a market economy) in 2009, NAU, Kyiv
• Master with honors, International Business Management (The analysis of export potential of grain in Ukraine), 2005, NAU, Kyiv
• Bachelor of Management with honors from the FEA (Analysis of Grain Market in Ukraine), 2003, NAU, Kyiv
• Junior specialist auditor (Investment Project pharmaceutical company (on English with the development of business plan)), 1998, KIPK, Kyiv.
Author of 14 scientific articles, two practice recommendations for enterprises with monographic book and ten recommendations for students (statistics, economical analisys, investment analisys, ekonometry, management, entreprise economy, etc) monographs on lease farms
• Record formats DOC, RTF, TXT, HTML / HTM, ASC, XLS, CSV and many others.
• Databases (Fox Pro, Access, Oracle)
• Analytical information processing systems (MS Visio, Power Point, Auto cad, Math cad, Math lab, Solver, Statistica, etc.)
• Economic Systems Design
• System and network administration
Linux, Unix, MAC, DOS, NC ,VC, TC, Windows all versions
Programming languages and applications
• Visual Studio, MS Office, Graphics Packages, Accounting.
• English – upper intermediate
•Ukrainian, Russian – fluent
More than 10 years of professional activity at research on business planning, organization, management, system analysis, system planning, system development process-determined parameters and integrated technologies for enterprises. Where are in depth developed the models of economic processes of enterprises in their relations of the agricultural technologies biosocial sector, the marketing of agricultural products (analysis of external and internal factors influencing both the enterprise as a whole and to separate its business processes in conditions of institutional instability), etc.
Having experience in organization and planning of tender procedures, management of ERP Systems (EAM, APS, PLM, MES), development of tender documentation for companies with foreign capital (EBRD, IFC, etc.), information systems (eight months) worked at Centre national tender procedures, international bidding)), took part in the development of special analytical and IT programs for the analysis of agricultural enterprises (Excel-based program using macro, linear modeling, VB 6 using systems PERT, DFD, IDEF, KPI, KPK processes)).
Skilled in forecasting and modeling of regional markets, regional policy analysis of regulatory, budgeting and management of the implementation phase and project management, development and analysis methods of analysis of the regulatory act, and monitor its effectiveness, etc.
My professional interests are: researches, developments, forecasting and planning major economic processes.
High level of responsibility at work;
Stress-resistance in critical situations;
Capable to analyze complex situations;
Great experience with the use of software directed to work in group;
Good communicational skills;
The analytical, systems and structured thinking