Email: [email protected]
QA trainee / Junior QA Engineer
|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
- · Strong knowledge of different testing types, methodologies and processes.
- · Hand-on experience in testing of web-based and desktop applications.
- · Experience in requirement analysis (impact analysis, traceability matrix, functional & non-functional requirements)
- · Good skills in test documentation creating and maintaining (Test plan, checklist and test cases).
- · Experience in bug tracking using of the most popular Bug Tracking Systems, Git/SVN.
- · Understanding the OSI model.
- · Excellent understanding the role of the QA Team in Software Development Life Cycle.
- · Ability to learn new technologies and challenging concepts quickly and implement them.
- · Ability to handle a great variety of tasks simultaneously.
- · Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- · Excellent time management skills, strong work ethic and the ability to take on multiple roles.
- · Pragmatic. Enjoy working as a part of a result-driven team.
- · Programming languages: Java (basic), Pascal.
- · WEB: HTML, CSS.
- · RDBMS: MySQL (basic).
- · Browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
- · Platforms: Windows, Linux, Android.
- · Bug Tracking Systems: JIRA, Bugzilla, Redmine.
- · Experience in using VMware, Eclipse IDE, Fiddler Web Debugger and Selenium IDE.
|EXPERIENCE IN PROJECTS||Energy telecom (web application):|
Resume Builder (desktop application):
- · Tested web-based application created for collecting data about contact information and telecommunication/energy services needs of a person (household).
- · Validated and verified a technical documentation for contradictions, ambiguities and incompleteness.
- · Developed test cases for functional testing of the application (black box).
- · Validated application’s GUI for compliance with Usability guidelines published by US Department of Health and Human Services.
- · Researched software anomalies and defects to minimize number of steps to reproduce the problem.
- · Wrote easy-to-reproduce bug reports and reported them via Jira.
- · Researched the saving of user data in the emailed sales lead.
- · Made cross-browser (MSIE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome) testing.
- · Performed manual black box testing.
- · Performed validation and verification of the specification.
- · Wrote high-quality test cases based on technical documentation.
- · Executed test cases and reported found bugs via Jira.
- · Validated application’s GUI for compliance with Usability guidelines (MS).
|August 2010 - Present ||PJSC “KYIVENERGO”, Kyiv.|
Agreement terms control engineer.
- · inspection and control of terms and conditions of a supply agreement;
- · admission of customer’s electric installation before commissioning;
- · analysis of electricity consumption;
- · balancing of electricity consumed in the electrical transmission network;
- · inventory of existing voltage transforming plants and electrical transmission network.
|February 2010 – May 2010||JSB “Poltava Bank”, Kyiv.|
- · Network administration;
- · Online banking support.
|September 2012 – June 2014||National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Auditing, Kyiv, Ukraine.|
Obtained the Specialist Degree of Accounting.
|September 2004 – June 2010||National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv, Ukraine.|
Speciality: Control System of Electric Power Generation and Distribution.
Electric Power Engineering Department.
Obtained Master (Magister) degree of electrical engineering.
|LANGUAGE SKILLS||Ukrainian: Mother Tongue;|
|HOBIES||Sport (football), reading, traveling, IT.|
|PERSONAL SKILLS||Accurate, organized, analytical, responsible, industrious, detail oriented.|