Professional PSD to HTML: HTML5, CSS3, expert knowledge of Foundation/Bootstrap frameworks. Clean, mobile optimized and responsive code. Experience: 3+ years.
It may be tempting to hire some people with lower rates and rush for features when you want a quick and dirty PoC, but if you need a maintainable and reliable product, it's imperative to have a proper architecture and high-quality code — that's where I come in. I craft quality products using cutting-edge techniques.
Clear communication is a key to delivering a product that solves client's problems properly, and I'm good at it. I think written communication is especially important in our world of remote work and distributed teams, with ubiquitous issue trackers and knowledge management systems.
I also believe continuous improvement is very important for any successful product or organization.
I had experience with the following technologies:
• Layout: HTML5.
• Styling: CSS3, SASS, SCSS mobile-first approach, autoprefixer, responsive stuff.
• Joomla, Wordpress with their various plugins and related tools.
• Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
• Asset bundling and compilation/build pipeline: Gulp/Grunt, Koala with their various plugins and related tools (transpilation, CSS and JS minification, code splitting).
• Page speed analyzing and optimization.
• Source code management: Git, GitHub. If you don't see your tech above, chances are I just forget to add it to the list, but even if it's new to me, don't worry — I'm a very good learner and I acquire skills quickly. Reasons to hire me:
• I am a very responsible professional (do not disappear with a half-done job).
• I am available at least 12 hours of daytime.
• I can spend at least 30 hours/week on your project (the project will be completed on time).
• For long-term relationships, so as not to waste time every time you search for a new employee for every new project. Have a question? Invite me and ask! Always online via UpWork messages.