- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience in developing of TestCases, CheckLists, BugReports.
- Experience in testing of websites (online-shops).
- Using of bug tracking system Jira.
- Test management tools usage TestRail.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL.
- Experience with Selenium IDE, TamperData
Audit company "ABK Service"
May 2017 – May 2018
- Gathering and updating information for marketing contracts register
- Checking the correct filling and monitoring the adjustment of marketing documents
September 2016 – March 2017
- Recording orders in "1C: Enterprise" and monitoring their implementation
- Finding and attracting wholesale customers
“Institute vertebrology and rehabilitation”
February 2016 – August 2016
- Recording of patients, drafting of staff schedule, financial calculations in “Doctor Eleks” (new program developed for Clinic, beta testing)
Specialist Information Support Center
August 2012 – December 2015
- Assistance manager in scheduling and monitoring of working hours in a group
- Involved in the professional development program "Big DAO Academy", design and represent of presentation
January 2017 – April 2017 - SkillUp, courses of “Basic web and SQL for software testing” and “Software Testing”
2008-2013 - Lviv Institute of Economy and Tourism, speciality Accounting and Audit
August 2018 – present - Green Forest, English courses
March 2017 – April 2017 - Online courses Prometheus, the course of “Fundamentals of Software Testing”
Ukrainian, Russian - Native
English – Intermediate
- Good team-player (I worked for 3 years in a call centre and team-work was a very important part of it)
- Desire and ability to learn (I'd like to get a chance to prove it)
- Positive approach (this is a part of my lifestyle).
- Hobbies and interests: music, books and a bicycle.