Currently, I am doing my Master`s degree in Economic Cybernetics at Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics. I have a versatile background as I combined studies with working and other commitments. I have proven myself as enthusiastic, hard working and highly motivated who always committed and responsible for the work I do and have also demonstrated negotiating and organizing skills and good results under tight deadlines.
My primary career goal in the next five years is to devote my time and energy to a particular company that grants me the ability to spearhead new projects, strengthen work culture, manage employees, generate revenue, and participate in business-oriented activities that will allow me to constantly transcend myself as the ultimate, dependable worker.
- June 2014 - Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Bachelor of Economic cybernetics
Major: Economic cybernetics
January 2015 - February 2016 - University of Szczecin Szczecin, Poland (2 semesters)
Scholarship from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Poland and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
Major: Zarządzanie (Management)
NAMECHEAP Inc. Kharkiv, outsourced dept.,
Domain registrar and web hosting company. Spring – Winter, 2011
Position: Customer support representative
- domain name registration;
- potential customers attraction by answering product and service questions;
- opening customer accounts by recording account information;
- maintaining customer records by updating account information;
- resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customers' complaints: determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- financial accounts maintaining by processing customer adjustments;
- contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
SOCIAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 2010 – 2012 – head of the department of work with foreign students.
- 2010 – 2012 – head of the Speaking Club at KHNURE.
- 2012 – active member of Kharkiv Regional Nongovernmental Organization
- “Kharkiv Gender Resource Centre”.
- 2013 – volunteer team leader (team of 5 people) at Kharkiv Regional Nongovernmental Organization "Kharkiv Gender Resource Centre".
- 2015 – EVS volunteer
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Knowledge and experience of MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, Visio; CSS, HTML (basic); BPwin, BPMN.