An experienced Android developer with three years’ experience in variety of exciting projects. Has a high level to problem solving combined with a passion for innovative and fresh ideas. Looking for remote/part time job.
1. Android developer - One Planet Ops
February 2016 – present
- Work as part of a team to define and implement solutions;
- Implement services, applications, and frameworks for mobile platforms;
- Integrate solutions into innovative core technologies and frameworks;
- Create and prototype solutions and proof of concepts to demonstration innovations’ viability.
2. Teacher - Computer Academy "Step"
August 2013 – November 2016
- Provided easy to understand training in Java programming and Agile environments.
- Assisted students with implementing and using news applications.
- Incorporated the use of media to make training more effective.
- Explained programming technical terms in layman's language.
3. Android developer - Yalantis Mobile
July 2015 – February 2016
- Developed new features for proprietary Android applications used on phones and tablets;
- Maintained long and short-range deliverables with product management team according to product roadmaps.
- Managed tasks within Agile framework, cleared Sprinted tasks, and controlled JIRA workflows.
- Documented architecture and implementation for internal and external consumption.
4. Android developer - Cleveroad
November 2014 – June 2015
- Built applications for Android platform, and collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and launch new features.
- Tested code for robustness; executed edge case, usability, and general reliability analysis.
- Fixed bugs and improved application performance.
- Worked in cooperation with artists, QA, and internal developers to maintain best practices.
5. Android developer - AutoXloo
December 2013 – November 2014
- Native Android Development
- Quality Assurance
- Mobile Development Life Cycle
6. Export Marketing Manager - Biosphere Corporation
September 2012 – December 2013
- Ensure quality levels by creating and implementing strategic plans to move goods between countries;
- Facilitated the decision-making process by supporting senior management;
- Delegated responsibilities and evaluated performance;
- Improved level of staff knowledge and proficiency by creating strategic global logistics training programs;
- Delivered comprehensive and accurate quotes through work with sales assistants and clients;
• Programming Languages: Java, SQL.
• IDE: IntelliJ IDEA, Android Studio
• Operation Systems: Mac OS X, Linux (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, OpenWRT), FreeBSD
• Database management systems: SQLite
• 3rd parties SDK: Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Box, Google Analytics, Parse.com
• 3rd parties API: Facebook, Google APIs, Parse.com
• Frameworks: UI, CoreData, Gradle, Batter Knife, Dagger, Socket.IO, Sensor
frameworks, Android frameworks etc.
• Graphics Libraries: OpenGL
• SCM: Git, SVN
• Libs: Retrofit, Robospice, Otto, Picasso, GreenDao, RxJava, AchartEngine, UIL,
• Design patterns: MVC, «Singleton»,«Delegation», «Dependency injection»,
«Observer», KVC, KVO,«Facade», «Adapter», «Chain of responsibility», «Iterator»,
«Lock», «Prototype», «Abstract factory», и др.
• Unit Tests: Robotium, MonkeyRunner, Espresso, Mockito, Junit,
• Continuous integration: Jenkins
1. National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (NMetAU)
Master's degree, management FEA, 4,95
2004 – 2010
2. National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine (NMetAU)
postgraduate studies, enterprise economy, 5
2010 – 2013
3. Computer Academy "Step"
Android Development courses
2012 – 2013
Ukrainian - expert
Russian - expert
English - intermediate
German - basic
Turkish - basic
Netherlands - basic