06.2017 – IIIT - Jira\Confluence administrator
• Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
• Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
• Perform application and system administration tasks, including data backups and scheduled jobs.
• Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility.
• Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users while working in a JIRA 7.x environment.
• Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
• Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
• Communicate and share knowledge with internal and external contacts at all levels.
01-05.2017 – Optingo - Junior Siebel\Salesforce Administrator
• Gathering and clarification of functional and technical requirements
• Analysis, design and implementation of changes in Siebel/Salesforce application
• Preparation and continuous update of all required documents
• Participation on testing and acceptance process
• Administering Lightning\Classic Salesforce (customization, creating users, reports, dashboards, communities etc.)
• Configure and customize the Salesforce solution according to client requirements.
• Recommendations to the client on matters of effective utilization of software package's features
• Implementation of ERP system (Rootstock) in Salesforce as additional feature
05.2015- 12.2016 – MoneyGram - Partner setup specialist
• Uses analytical and technical skills to gain and apply a deep understanding of each date base
• system and applications.
• Evaluates each request against the system functionality to determine appropriate setup.
• Identifies and enters the required data fields within several complex MoneyGram systems (among them Salesforce).
• Adherence to existing data integrity guidelines within all MoneyGram systems (among them