2009 – 2012 – National metallurgical academy of Ukraine
Postgraduate; Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
2004 – 2009- National metallurgical academy of Ukraine, master's degree
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
Speciality: «Engineering and maintenance of metallurgical equipment »
April 2010 – 2012 National metallurgical academy of Ukraine
Postgraduate, curator of MB-09-01
Carry out research and training activities. Compiling of technical documentation (drawings of parts, specifications). Implementation of the required engineering calculations:
modernization of the spindle connection
modernization of cold air blast valve actuator
modernization of lifting mechanism travel crane, etc
December 2012 – 2014
Dnepropetrovsk Aggregate Plant - Department of mechanization and automation of production
Designing equipment for machine tools (guards, lunettes, and other accessories)
Designing modular machine tools, manufacturing drawings and 3D models.
Compilation of pneumatic circuits with the selection of components.
Selection of purchased materials (electric motors, aluminium profiles, sensors, etc.).
Participation in commissioning.
Strength calculations. Calculations for durability. Compilation of kinematics.
Designing salt baths for heat treatment details.
- Thermal design (definition of the criteria required for proper operation of the furnace).
- Selection of materials of the furnace body
- Selection of heating elements
- Choice of transformer.
- Design and exhaust ventilation
Progress: Designed more than 40 products. Produced and launched a unique aggregate machine for the assembly clamps.
September 2014-May 2015 Branto inc.
Development of new start-ups and innovative projects.
Designing gadgets «Smart House» (mechanical part).
- Analysis of existing structures, the search for weaknesses and eliminate them.
- Test calculations on the strength of body parts, durable plastic gearing, selection of elements and components.
- Experiments to verify the calculations.
- Prototyping with 3D printers (MakerBot Replicator 2 and Power Wasp) 3D modeling and visualization in CAD (CAD) SolidWorks, Inventor.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- The search for suppliers and manufacturers in China.
Advanced user PC (MS Office, Internet, Компас3D, AutoCAD, MathCad, Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works)
Languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English (Pre-Intermediate), Polish (Beginner)