E-mail: [email protected] Mob: +38 (063) 6916592
Skype: Bogdan Kaftanatiy Residence: Kiev, Ukraine
Java Developer with experience in designing complex financial systems from scratch.
Have knowledge of a variety of Java stack technologies.
Strong specialized education in informatics and mathematical area.
Passionate in solving nontrivial tasks and working on the interesting projects with the latest available technologies to provide the best services to customers.
Team player, fast learner, problem solver, self-motivated.
OOP, Design Patterns, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA(Hibernate), Spring(Core, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security), EJB, JSF, Junit, FlyWay, Dozer, Swagger, Velocity, Camunda BPM, SQL, Apache HTTP Server, Kafka
Datebase servers and technologies
MySQL, MsSQL, Postgres
Control version systems
Tomcat, Glassfish, WildFly
Freelance developer, March 2016 – May 2017
- Updated, modified and expanded existing software programs.
- Developed new application and added functionality to existing applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Implementing REST controllers
- Writed JSP and Servlets to add functionality to web application based on customer requirements
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from the database using JDBC
- Utilized frameworks such as Hibernate and Spring for persistence and application layers
- Creating XML-to-XML converter
Used technologies: Java(JavaSE, JavaEE), Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JPA(Hibernate), Spring(Core, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security), EJB, JSF
Company “Ekassa”, May 2017 – present time
- Participated in the creation of a complex financial system from scratch.
- Designed all project modules.
- Was a mentor to several new employees.
- Engaged in setting up and deploying the application on the hosting.
- Engaged in the support and development of the application in production.
- Optimized important business processes of the project.
- Found and selected candidates.
Project “Loan platform”. URL: https://ekassa.pl
Electronic credit system for the Polish market.
Used technologies: Spring(Core, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security), JPA(Hibernate), FlyWay, Dozer, Swagger, Velocity, Camunda BPM, Angular 4.
Project “Invest platform”. URL: https://ekassa.eu
Leading peer-to-peer lending platform for investing in European loans.
Used technologies: Spring(Core, Boot, Data, MVC, AOP, Security), JPA(Hibernate), FlyWay, Dozer, Camunda BPM, Angular 6, Apache HTTP Server
September 2014 – May 2018
NTUU “KPI” (National Technical University of Ukraine 'Kyiv Polytechnic Institute')
Bachelor's degree in Computer engineering, Faculty of informatics and computer science