- Applied mathematics, Odesa National University, 2010 – 2015
- iOS development course, “Intersog”, January — April of 2015
- To start a career of junior Web/C# developer and, in a few years, be able to create completely finished software and interesting apps/web-sites.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Good analytical skills
- A strong desire to learn and develop
- HTML, XML, JSON, Bootstrap
- Visual Studio
- SketchUp 3d-modeller
- Google Maps Engine
Other Volunteer Experience
- Translating a popular international chess web-site chess.com and its rules (techdocs) from English into Russian and Ukrainian (so-called “users voluntary”).
Interests / Activities
• 3D modeling & mapping