Date of birth: 29/06/1992
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
E-mail: [email protected]
OBJECTIVE: Junior QA Engineer
SUMMARY: Writing Test Estimation, Test Plan, Test Case, Check List, Bug Report, QA Report.
Knowledge of QA methodologies, principles, levels and types of Software Testing. Experience of
Functional and non-functional testing. Basic knowledge of SQL,XML, HTML, CSS, Hypertext
Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1.
Courses: Manual QA in GoIT
University: Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture
Department: Geo information Systems for Territory Management Department
Degree: Specialist’s degree of engineering geodesy
- Basic knowledge of SQL,XML, HTML, CSS, HTTP/1.1;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Fundamental theory of manual QA;
- Manual Testing Experience;
- Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodology and ability to create the report on mistakes;
- Bug tracking system: JIRA, Trac;
- Writing QA Documentation: Test Estimation, Test Plan, Test Case, Check List, Bug Report, QA
- Theoretical knowledge of mobile testing;
- Testing Principles. Test Levels. Types of Software Testing;
02/2014 – 04/2014 Research Institute of geodesy and cartography, Cartographer. Vectorized maps
in program EasyTrace.
11/2014 -12/2014 Visicom, photogrammetryst (practice). Digitizing maps in program MapInfo,
ERDAS Imagine, Delta Digitals.
01/2015 – 04/2015 Art Media Prodject, manager of internet marketing
05/2015 – 08/2015 Freelancer: poster, moderator, copywriter, site administrator, content manager
06/2015 – up to present 2GIS, specialist GIS. Project: Kiev maps. Decryption aerial photos in
DGPP, alignment of territory.
- Photoshop Training
- English courses «Intermediate» from Green Forest now