Name Vladyslav Kovalenko
Phone number +380933064495
E-mail [email protected]
• Good C++ skills, STL;
• Solid OOP background (inc. Design Patterns);
• Experience in Win32/WinAPI frameworks;
• Worked with MS Visual Studio and Linux;
• HTML+CSS (basics);
• Agile (Scrum);
• QA documentation (test cases, check lists, bug reports);
• QA theory(types of testing);
• Client server;
• Develop methodology;
• Bash (basics).
Other skills: touch typing.
May 2015 - May 2016
Manual QA Engineer
Responsibilities: quality assurance for online markets and web sites, writing test documentation(test cases, check lists, bug reports), check test cases, cross browser testing.
September 2014 - May 2018
Taras Shevchenko’s University of Kiyv
faculty of Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems
specialisation is applied physics.
Skillup – QA Manual Engineer from March 2015 to May 2015 (3 months );
InfoPulse – C++ proffesional from March 2016 to April 2016 (3.5 months).