A Business Development Manager with 20-years operation in aerospace business, mechanical engineering background and wide range of experience in the proposal development and review, business planning, financial analysis, contractual matters, project management. Manages business development activity of Yuzhnoye SDO in the World regions devoted to Company’s space and non-space projects. Coordinates Company’s market research, advertising and communication policy, strategy development, business planning for new projects, contract negotiations.
- Getting success in concluding a number of valuable contracts for Yuzhnoye SDO with foreign customers devoted to aerospace technologies development and space technologies transfer into civil applications.
- Leading role in development of such international aerospace projects, like Sea Launch, Land Launch, Antares (Taurus-II), Cyclone-4, Cyclone-4M, Egyptsat-1, etc.
- Initiated participation of the Company in technology development Framework Programs 5,6,7 of European Commission (projects got funding: COMPARE, SIDER, ROV-E, LEOSWEEP, FIBRALSPEC, LIGHT-TPS, NEWSPEC), and Horizon 2020 Program of European Commission (projects got funding: MODCOMP, EQUINOX).
- Development of a number of presentations, business plans and commercial proposals for different projects and programs with high rate of success.
- Rewriting of the company's procedures and creating new methodologies and approaches for proposal development, business planning and project management. Active participation in the Company’s strategic planning.
- Successful management of a number of projects.