2010 – 2014. College of information technology
Maintenance of electronic equipment
2014 – 2017. State university of telecommunications
Telecommunication systems and networks
08/ 2016 – to this day Technical support engineer:
- support for 150 computers;
- installing and configuring the OS family Windows ( 7, 8, 10) ;
- Linux(Ubuntu, Debian) – basic skills.
- configuring the OS Windows Server 2012R2 (AD,DNS, DHCP, IIS, RDP);
- Understanding the principles of network equipment operation: TCP\IP , RDS, RDP, VLAN, NAT, DNS,VPN.
- Network equipment configuration: D-Link, TP-Link, MikroTik, ASUS;
- assembly, repair, diagnostics and configuration of computer equipment;
- connecting and configuring peripherals;
- support for remote offices (TeamViewer, Ammyy Admin , DameWare, Radmin);
- Administration skills of virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware.);
- Purchase, construction, modernization of computers and office equipment.
12/2014 – 07/2016. City court
- Administration of workstations, (35 work stations);
- Creation of local computer network, connecting to the corporate network on the protected channel;
- Optimization, backup, recovering of database systems, of circulation of documents;
- Administration and support of server on a base Windows Server 2008;
- Support of web-site of company.
Pre-Intermediate English (technical documentation reading).