Date of Birth: 14 June 1977
Address: 54 Zavadskoho Street,
flat 48, Khmelnytskyi, 29013 Ukraine
Family Status: Married
Telephone: +38097 726 58 49
1994 – 1999 – Specialist’s degree in Foreign Languages (English, German), Vinnytsia State Pedagogical University.
2005 – 2006 – Master’s degree in speciality “Management of Educational Establishment”, Khmelnytskyi Humanitarian-Pedagogical Academy.
2008 – 2011 – Specialist’s degree in Law, Khmelnytskyi University of Management and Law.
2014 – Defended the dissertation on Philology in Ternopil V. Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University
1999 – present time – assistant professor of the department of foreign languages of Khmelnytskyi Humanitarian-Pedagogical Academy.
WORK EXPERIENCE AS AN INTERPRETER:
- March 2002 - Parliamentary elections (OSCE).
- October 2004 – the first round of Presidential elections (OSCE).
- November 2004 – the second round of Presidential elections (OSCE).
- December 2004 – the third round of Presidential elections (OSCE).
- March 2006 – Parliamentary elections (OSCE).
- January 2010 - the first round of Presidential elections (OSCE).
- February 2010 - the second round of Presidential elections (OSCE).
- January 2011 – negotiations with the CEO of TGEG (Manila, the Philippines).
- February 2012 – negotiations with the ambassador of Finland Arja Makkonen. (Khmelnytskyi).
- Constantly work as a translator (translate different texts from/into Ukrainian, Russian and English)
Hard working, responsible, tolerant, enthusiastic.
Driver's licence (car, lorry and motorcycle).
Sports: athletics and swimming.
Languages: Ukrainian (native language), Russian, English (fluently), German (Intermediate).