A skilled java developer with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments to drive improvements throughout a entire software development lifecycle. Having extensive industry and full life cycle experience in a java based environment, along with exceptional analytical, design and problem-solving capabilities. Excellent communication skills and able to work teams.
Regional Company of Heating
JAVA DEVELOPER August 2012 – Present
Working with other developers to build technical solutions & complete projects for different groups.
- Development of Java interfaces of the source code.
- Working with users to establish requirements and determine priorities.
- Developing new applications, components & functionality to existing systems.
- Analyzing data and conducting compatibility and quality assurance testing.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong core Java development experience (more 2 years).
- Software development: J2SE (including Swing, JavaFX).
- Ability to develop creative solutions for complex problems.
- Solid understanding of Tomcat, GlassFish servers.
- Extensive knowledge of JDBC Tools and relational databases.
- Excellent team worker with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Web development: JavaEE, JSF (Primefaces), Spring, Hibernate, Maven.
- Database: Firebird, MySQL, Sql Anywhere.
- IDE: Netbeans, Intellij IDEA.
- English - Pre-Intermediate
- German - A2