Cell: (097) 255-29-58
E-mail: [email protected]
As a beginner in Java I want to start a career as a junior Java developer in a big multinational company and looking for an ambitious one, which will challenge my developer and problem solving skills and allow me to continue to develop my knowledge and potential.
Key skills and competencies
- Core Java development experience
- Ability to develop creative solutions for complex problems
- Solid understanding of Tomcat (Apache) and GlassFish (Sun) servers
- Extensive knowledge of JDBC / ORM Tools (EclipseLink (JPA)) and relational databases
- Excellent team worker
- Web development: HTML, CSS, JSTL, JSF 2.0 (Java Server Faces), Prime Faces
- Database: MySQL and embedded Derby DB
- Software development: Java: J2SE (OOP, Collections, Multithreading, I/O), J2EE
- Some knowledge of application servers and containers (developing and integrating web services JAX-WS (Apache CXF)), Spring Framework, Maven Framework (Apache), Log4j, jUnit, repository GitHub.
- National Technical University of Ukraine "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kiev, Ukraine
Specialist of Science in Computer engineering (February 2010)
- J2SE class in Bionic University with rate 66 (Certificate JS1782150)
- J2EE class in Bionic University with rate 89,13 (Certificate JE1782150)
- Developed internet shop using 3-tired architecture (https://github.com/Cappadonna/ERestaurant) and want to improve and fix it in the nearest future.
- Work Experience
Without relevant work experience. From 2009 to 2015 held executive positions in sales and marketing companies, such as the Lenta Plus, Dance Heads and Benefit Group.
- English – Upper Intermediate
- Family position – married
- Hobby – reading interesting books and articles, visiting GYM, mitting with friends.