August 2013 – July 2016 (3 years)
- Participate in user/system flow design sessions and prepare high-level test scenarios.
- Prepare and maintain test cases, test suites and check lists.
- Estimate the effort required for a module/feature testing.
- Perform functional testing, including installation, smoke, regression, end-to-end, exploratory, ad-hoc, localization testing.
- Review, clarify and triage issues reported by customers.
- Prepare test report on a per-build basis.
March 2013 – July 2013 (5 months)
Internship: worked at an MLM project for a foreign customer.
Subject of testing was web application.
Tools and technologies: Tomcat server, Jenkins application, Jira.
Supported browses: Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- to create and execute Test Cases manually
- to study requirements Artifacts
- to write and report bugs/tickets/clarifications using Jira
- to perform Functional, Regression, User Acceptance, Integration Testing
- to work with Firebug
- to participate in daily Scrum meetings
- to work in offshore team
"Foundation of Software Testing"