Sept. 2015 – June 2016, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Specialist in Philology. English/Ukrainian Translator and Interpreter. Teacher of Translation/Interpreting. Teacher of English.
- Major academic course highlights: Practice of Translation, Practice of Consecutive Interpretation, Practice of Simultaneous Interpretation, Methods of Teaching Translation.
- Specialist’s thesis: “The key issues of rendering the style of William Faulkner’s short stories in Ukrainian (as based on the translations of Rostyslav Dotsenko)”
Sept. 2010 – June 2014, National Pedagogical Drahomanov University
- Bachelor of Philology. English/Ukrainian Translator and Interpreter. Teacher of English.
June 2012 – August 2012, Gaylord Texan Resort, Grapevine, TX, US
- F&B attendant.
- Duties: welcoming guests, serving food and beverages, cleaning tables.
Oct. 2016 – December 2016, “Pulsar” TV channel, Okhtyrka, UA
- Duties: writing texts of TV channel’s pieces, interviewing people, editing TV channel’s pieces.
Apr. 2017, “Bibo Global Opportunity” international company
- Home-based online English teacher.
Duties: conducting English lessons via Skype, submitting reports and lesson notes.
Sep. 2017, Govitall
Customer Support Representative
- Provide customer support via chat and phone
- Consult new clients about products, discounts, payment options etc.
- Provide support for existing clients
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- success and result driven;
- punctual and well presented;
- good listener;
- able to work individually;
- adaptable to new situations;
- able to learn new information quickly;
- confident and able to work on own initiative.
Competences: English level – C1; Russian – C2; Ukrainian – C2 (native)