2019 - until today .Net Developer (backend)
Development of back-end microservices, autologistic system, clients: Lamborghini, BMW, Honda, Renault and others.
Tools and technologies: .NET Core 3.1, PostgreSQL, Docker, RabbitMq, Consul, Elastic, Redis, GRPC, Protobuffers, GitLab.
Honesty, ability to think clearly and to express clearly, able to make their own decisions, and workindependently. Quietly I treat success and failure. Not afraid to travel and responsibility. I respect theprofessionalism. I love humor and finish the job. Development and implementation of a CPM system:
- The global enterprise portal
- Accounting and monitoring of failures and inconsistencies
- Analysis of all values
- Automatic SMS notification
- A catalog of units and equipment, with the purpose-bound
- Schematic visualization units and equipment
-Development and implementation of functional print management AEW-Delford 8000, full control of the controller Delford;
-Development and implementation of customer portal, cloud storage, SMS messaging, accounting applications and proposals, the base QlikView reports;
-Working out and introduction of the functional registration on-line products;
-Development and implementation of accounting software source of raw materials in the online mode using MOXA Technologies NPort 5400;
-Development and implementation of accounting software products online temperature indicators COM port temperature sensors.
C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, PLINQ, Entity Framework
MSSQL Server, Oracle, QlikView
2008 – 2013
- Administration of workstations and servers (Windows, Linux), the coordination of the regional system administrators.
- Development and implementation of the company's web CRM system.- Development of the program call statistics based on sound files Asterisk VoIP.
C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework
MSSQL Server, MySQL Server
2005 – 2008
- Administration of workstations and servers. Development and support of the project company «GuardRemoteX» write in Delphi 2007.
- Development and implementation of the company's website.
Implementation of the requirements for enterprise network infrastructure and policy makers working in it, under which the protected network resources from unauthorized access.
Creating a database in "CronosPlus" and "Cros" development and implementation of graphical analysis of the relationships of objects. These tools allow you to identify the implicit relationships between objects, actions, events, etc. Presentation of data having a complicated structure, in graphical form considerably simplifies information.