Phone: +38 (063) 52-98-937
E-mail: [email protected]
CV objective: toget the position of QA Engineer.
- 2006 – 2011– Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, Mechanical Engineering Department, specialization - Mechanical Engineering.
- 2015 –Internet technologies courses at “Hi5 School”, specialty "Software Testing" (Manual Testing, 25 hours). Qualification obtained – Junior Quality Assistant Engineer.
- 2015 - Course of Lviv IT School: "Principles of Software Testing" on prometheus.org.ua. Certificate available.
- 2015 - Course "Information Security" on prometheus.org.ua. Certificate available.
- 2014 — English language courses at“Green Forest” school.
- Place of work: LLC "Happy Users" (Development and technical support web site. Company website:: http://happyuser.info/ )
- Place of work: "Pysanka" Ltd. (Metal structures, blacksmithing)
- Place of work: "Uzhgorod Turbogaz" JSC (Equipment and accessories for oil and gas industry production and repair)
Position: QA Engineer
- preparation and support of technical testing documentation (test cases, check lists, reports)
- cooperation with manager – representative of the customer (specification of details, task formulation for developers from the explanations of the customer)
- search and reporting bugs into the bug tracking system
- testing websites (including by means of various instruments)
- work with developers (projects introduction to new people, detalization and clarification the needs of client)
- work with GIT (GitHub) (testing on a local server)
- products maintenance at all stages of production (design, implementation of technical drawings according to ESKD (Unified system for design documentation) (including – product’s three-dimensional model) and phased control of product manufacturing);
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) maintenance and adjustment;
- CNC programming;
Position: Construction Engineer, CNC Operating Engineer
- December 2012 - May 2013
- April 2012 - November 2012
- August 2011 – May 2012
Position: Quality Engineer in the Department of Technical Control
Position: Deputy Chief of Frame and Welding Station
Responsibilities and personal achievements:
- metal structures production process control;
- skills obtained - management skills and experience of work directly at the place of production;
Position: Engineer Technologist at the Chief Technologist Division
- drawings of parts and tools development and execution, working with technical documentation;
- skills obtained – work withtechnical documentation and execution of drawings of parts and mechanisms under ESKD (Unified system for design documentation);
- Computer skills – experienced user;
- At “Manual Testing” course were covered such programs:
- Software skills:
- Programming Languages:
- Driving license - category B
- Experience stock trading on a demo account platform "Thinkorswim"
- Understand the principles of work NYSE and NASDAQ
- The ability to read charts of stocks (Japanese candlestick, knowledge of basic figures)
- Test case management system: TestLodge;
- Bug tracking system: Debugle;
- Unit testing:Visual Studio + NUnit;
- Automated UI testing: Visual Studio + Selenium WebDriver + NUnit;
- Test Comparators: WinMerge, DBComparer;
- Decompiler and Assembly Browser: dotPeek;
- Web debugging proxy: Fiddler.
- MS Office 2013
- Compas 3D v.14
- Google Docs.
- OS Linux (Ubuntu 14.04)
- SQL (MySQL 5.5) (beginner)
- HTML 5 (beginner)
- СSS 3 (basic)
- Ukrainian – native;
- Russian – fluent;
- English – intermediate;
- Polish - beginer
Personal qualities: sociable, responsible, quickly adapt to the new environment and conditions, good team player.
Hobbies: drawing, acting, bike trips, hiking, skiing, photography, books.
CV editing date: 15.10.2015