We have open Senior Angular JS Developer vacancy in IT company LEZGRO. We are located in Ivano-Frankivsk and Lviv. We propose Competitive Salary and Professional Growth.
Feel free to contact us via email: [email protected]
As a Senior AngularJS developer, you’ll work on one of the most popular online accounting software of Scandinavian region. The project is being managed by international team working in agile environment.
You’ll be pretty much self managing, and working with senior people alike in a highly respectful and demanding professional environment.
Locations: Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk; we’ll assist with relocation from other cities.
Salary: high (negotiable and depends on your experience and technical skills).
2+ years of working with AngularJS;
Good English, both spoken and written;
Ability to work in an international environment;
Analytical and communication skills, time-management abilities
Online accounting software for Scandinavian market.
The frontend is based on AngularJS and of course HTML and CSS. The most important frontend tools we use are:
* Protractor for E2E testing;
* Karma for unit testing;
* Gulp as automation build system;
* NodeJs to control everything;
* Lodash as a handy toolkit;
* Bower as package manager;
* JSCS/JSLint/JHint for code style quality;
In addition we use a lot of Angular modules and plugins, the most important ones are:
Other tools to use:
* ScrumDo for distribution of user stories / tasks;
* Slack for direct messaging;
* Git / GitHub for sharing code;
* Jenkins for CI;
* Vagrant for local development;
* PHPStorm as IDE