I am looking for Backend developer for Danish company (to work fulltime in Kharkiv office)
We are looking for a backend developer to work with Drupal developer in Ukraine and Danish architect and developer on a very interesting B2B online shop.
You will work closely with the team members in a collaborative environment to develop compelling website. You will also have the opportunity to innovate and explore cutting edge web technologies and frameworks.
Project is constantly growing, we need new people to share experience and develop professionally.
We are looking for skills such as:
Minimum 2+ years of backend experience
- Preferable Knowledge of Drupal architecture elements such as modules, nodes, entities and hooks
- Knowledge about Views and Panels
- Preferable experience with mySQL
- Preferable experience with SOLR search
- Experience with estimations
- Experience with JIRA issue management
- Keen sense of quality in your own work
- Understanding Git repository (managed by architect)
The main tasks going forward are:
- Payment gateway and integration to e-conomic (e-conomic.dk)
- Implementing a new theme based on Adaptive Theme
- Mobile apps, iPhone and Android
- Expanding to professional plumbers
- Expanding to other geographies
Project website: http://prosave.dk/ - most of web site needs login.
Ready to help with relocation if needed.
Salary up to $3000 (depends on knowledge and experience) Let's discuss more details via skype: alena-esp_ltd