1. Tutorial Screens in the beginning that explain how app works. (Just like Uber)
2. Location based GPS that pings vendors of a nearby user ticket.
3. Map for users to see nearby active vendors as well as an estimated arrival time of a vendor.
4. Be able to input Vehicle: color, make, model, year and license plate (optional). We need the app to
automatically categorize the vehicle into Coupe, sedan, or SUV, therefore differentiating pricing based
on that category. ex. SUV = 20.00 $, Coupe / sedan = 15.00 $
5. Have the vendor and user be able to connect through text or call.
6. Automated receipt emailed and texted to user.
7. Rating System so that users can rate vendors. (Either 5 star or out of 10). Based on the rating and
number of washes per week, we adjust our percentage taken from the wash.
8. Add / Remove vehicles from the user profile. Be able to wash multiple cars in a single ticket, only if all
the vehicles are in the same location.
9. I was thinking of adding a way for vendors to be able to apply through the app. or maybe send a
request out to us, let me know what you think about this. (I'm pretty sure uber had this early on, but
removed the feature later.