• Upper-Intermediate+ English
• 2+ overall experience as copywriter/screenwriter
• Experience as a video scriptwriter
• Solid portfolio of work
• Understanding of a full cycle of video product development
• Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative video concepts through execution on assigned brands
• Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
• Creating characters, crafting dialogue and writing an engaging plot for videos of different kinds: promotional, explainers, educational, etc.
• Handle the scriptwriting process that tends to involve the following course of action: idea generation and research, planning, character development, and then writing.
• Write every aspect of a script, from the dialogue to its final release.
• Collaborate with a team of account managers and creative staff from concept development to delivery of the final product
• Present video concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
• Revise video copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
What we offer:
• Medical insurance, English classes, Paid lunches
• Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
• Competitive salary, reasonable and fair working conditions, flexible schedule
• Team of strong IT professionals working in a vibrant product environment