ENESTECH develops a B2B SaaS software for the esports business with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is SENET — a cloud solution for managing a huge set of PCs and full control over the activities of the center of the esports. SENET is represented in more than 35 countries. In fact, it is a platform for managing computer and console clubs, which will help to simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our own development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies.
- Self-evolution: to progress and become the better versions of ourselves with every new minute of life.
- Communication: to find the solution by talking to each other and mutually sharing the thoughts we have.
- Intention: not only to dream or talk about things but to try to implement it to live immediately.
- working with current customers;
- providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives;
- solving technical issues of users that arise during the use of the software;
- demonstrating software updates to the current customers (through TeamViewer);
- demonstration of troubleshooting.
- good computer knowledge;
- strong phone contact handling skills and active listening capabilities;
- customer-oriented approach and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters;
- native knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian;
- upper intermediate knowledge of Spanish;
- upper intermediate knowledge of English (will be a +);
- desire to learn, ask and develop;
As a plus:
- experience with Zendesk, Jira, chats, messengers, communication apps.
- working hours: from 11 pm to 7 am, 2 workdays/ 2 days off;
- product training, adaptation and mentoring;
- free English courses for different levels;
- registration as Private Entrepreneur (ФОП);
- work 6+ months and get medical insurance;
- flexible motivation conditions (competitive rate);
- real career opportunities and professional development;
- the office is located 5 minutes from Pozniaki m.st.;
- a friendly team of people who like not only working together but also spending time together after work.
Join us if you want to become part of a community that changes the world around you!
Apply your CV