Embedded C Developer
· GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide.
· GlobalLogic’s strategy is to grow steadily into a healthy company with the dominant market position by offering highly differentiated product engineering services to technology leaders evolving their businesses, products or services through tier-one engineers in scaled, networked Innovation Hubs.
· The aim of this project is to develop software for various home routers based on Linux for the world's leading Internet providers.
· Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
· Exciting projects involving newest technologies
· Possibility to start working on the project from the scratch
· Professional development opportunities
· Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
· Modern and comfortable office facilities
Features of the software:
· Connecting to the Internet in various ways: xDSL, Ethernet, DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G (LTE)
· Extensive functionality: IPv6, Firewall, Print server, Web Server, VoIP, Wi-Fi, UPnP, Remote Control, Parental Control and others
· Works on different hardware platforms (mainly ARM and MIPS)
· Development is done in C on Linux using Agile methodology.
· The team consists of about 30+ developers divided into teams of 5-6 people.
· Mainly it is development and improvement of user-mode network applications, sometimes kernel-mode.
· Embedded C; networking; design patterns; system programming; fundamentals of RTOS; multithreading; assembler; Linux; ARM microprocessors.
· Working experience developing in C programming language
· Intermediate English level
· Smart and fast learner
· Experience working with Linux and Networking
I will be glad to provide you with more information via skype: mykhailo.vorko or email [email protected]