We are responsible, driven and motivated professionals. We push ourselves — and don’t need anyone motivating us to work.
We don’t have set work hours — we work when we best feel like it.
Our actions manifest themselves in results — be that successful projects or experiences gained as a team.
We love learning and are not afraid to make mistakes — so long as we don’t repeat the same ones all over.
We have healthy attitudes about money. We create value and get financially rewarded heavily for it.
We are not afraid of our own success. We only discuss things that really matter and don’t waste time.
We help Companies scale their Businesses by Refining and Automating their Processes and Systems.
Our mission is to leverage process automation and technology to turn small remarkable businesses into highly successful and effective companies — a great place for their employees and customers.
For our team, we recruit ambitious and high performing young professionals with the desire to own and actively drive their results. We are direct in our communication and expect mutual respect and transparency among all team members.
Experience and Background
• Pay attention to details;
• Be Humble and Be Willing To Learn;
• Desire to Accomplish results;
• Be Willing to Work and Communicate with People;
• Be Willing to Take Personal Responsibility for Your Actions;
• Speak, Read and Write good English.
The following experience will be nice to have:
• Experience in Software Testing;
• Experience in Business of various kind;
• Knowledge of various CRM and ERP systems.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that the software solutions produced by our IT Team work flawlessly and are plausible for the business using them;
• You will be required to verify that the solutions produced have no bugs, match the documented business processes and properly apply their designs — and carefully investigate and document any instances when it is not the case;
• You will work with Software Developers and a Deliver Manager within your team — along with the Creative Designers and Business Analysts — to accomplish your goal;
• To prove that you care and pay attention to the things you read, kindly insert the value of the sum of twenty eight and thirty one in your cover letter using digits.
Conditions and perks
• You will have complete freedom with how you run your operation and how you structure your day. There is no set schedule — but do expect the work to be challenging and tough — and you will be held accountable for your results.
• You will get to learn many different new technologies (e.g. Zoho, Vonage, etc.) and see them applied in real businesses.
• You will get to work with unusual businesses and contribute to growing many remarkable and successful companies.
• You will be rewarded heavily for your results and accomplishments in the team.