Job title : Victvs Global Senior Invigilator
Work place : Buzuluk, Russia
Pay: €80.00 EUR per day
Please read the job description below.
To apply, send your CV/resume and a covering letter as soon as possible.
Work time : This is a part-time/casual vacancy. Working hours on any day of the week including weekends and public holidays. Invigilators will be informed at least 7 days before their next examination session.
Role Description :
- To oversee and supervise candidates during written examinations.
- To ensure that all procedures and instructions are followed in order to protect the integrity and security of the examinations and examination materials.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Preparation of assessment room and examination materials
- Recording and checking candidate identification
- Communicating the examination process and instructions to all candidates
- Distributing the examination materials
- Supervising examinations to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with our specified instructions and standards
- Marking examination papers (if required)
- Completing examination and candidate documentation
- Recording candidate grades and results via online system
- Allow candidates to re-sit examinations if necessary
- Receiving and returning examination materials
- Sincere, Honest, Reliable
- High Level of professional and personal integrity
- Able to establish trust and confidence
- Respect and use discretion
- Good judgement
Essential Requirements :
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Flexible attitude to work
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate confidently, effectively and professionally
- Able to demonstrate good organisational and administrate skills
- Work on their own initiative
- Private e-mail address and access to a secure computer with reliable internet connection
- Follows instructions confidentially
- None required however experience invigilating or equivalent preferred
Skills / Personal Requirements :
- Good English (written and spoken)
- Punctual / good time management
How to apply :
Please send your resume and a covering letter as soon as possible.
We are particularly interested in applications that demonstrate the following things:
- Honesty and integrity
- Reliability and punctuality
- Relevant experience
- English language skill
- Administrative ability
Selected candidates will be contacted by a member of our team with further instructions on how to complete your application.
If you are selected, you will be required to complete extensive basic training before you are approved to invigilate at our examinations. Our interview and training process can take up to three hours to complete.
*Please note that this position is not basic examination invigilation. This work requires considerable commitment to both initial training and ongoing professional development as well as requiring a good level of English language ability.
At Victvs Global we will work with you to ensure that you are well prepared to deliver the services required of you but it is essential that you are aware of the requirement for training and approval, before you submit your application.