- Ability to write technical documentation;
- Conceptualize, architect and implement scalable backend servers, systems and tools
- Collaborate closely with a dynamic, engineering team on integration, debugging and support needs
- Develop and refine innovative features with direction from the product team using cutting edge technology
- Design reliable and maintainable codebase in which allows us to leverage data, automation and reporting to continuously optimize the product
- Participate across the entire spectrum of the product lifecycle, from ideation to liveops by working with a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment
- Keen to solve complex problems;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Mastery of MongoDB, Redis or equivalent NoSQL;
- Highly motivated, driven to go above and beyond;
- Passion for playing and building AAA quality games;
- Multi-lingual in English&Russian/Ukrainian and at least one other language;
- Ability to self-manage and to work together with a team;
- Strong knowledge of scalable server and database architecture;
- 5+ years of agile, backend mobile games development experience;
- Knowledge in building a multiplayer backend system is a huge plus;
- Previous experience working under a startup environment is a huge plus.
- Competitive market salary with generous performance bonuses;
- Participation in the full cycle of product development;
- Development in personal and professional terms;
- A large project and only professionals;
- Remote work;
- Full employment.
Nice to have self employed.