Are you passionate about technology and looking to build a sales career at an established and evolving company? Is it important to you to work and have the opportunity to professionally develop and enroll in a great benefits package during your work? If so, we hope you’ll keep reading!
We’re looking for a motivated individual looking to expand on their sales and management skills to the next level. As a SALES MANAGER you’ll play a pivotal role in the sales process of our product. You have a unique opportunity to join our impactful sales team.
Who You Are
You are a creative and self-motivated Sales Manager. You're an expert in developing complex proposals and winning business in the IT and Managed Services space. You're well-versed in developing and executing a strategy to drive incremental business in established key accounts through direct customer contact, partner engagement, and marketing programs such as association and event marketing. You have comfort managing VP and CXO relationships and the ability to influence cross-functional teams to solve business challenges. You are able to think outside of the box to overcome objections.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- 2+ years of sales experience, including a minimum of 1 years selling IT services or software;
- Strong understanding of IT, Collaboration, and Sales Process
- Strong technical and business knowledge with complimentary skills to understand customer business requirements and align to solutions and close strategic opportunities
- Successful experience in the international sales and business development.
- Self-motivation to generate and exploit new opportunities;
- Excellent communication and Advanced English
- Understanding of IT and Travel sphere
- Client-oriented approach
- Personal and career development plans
- Strong analytical skills
- Being pro-active
- Search clients via web databases, social media;
- Working with clients requests, communication with a client, analysis of his/her needs;
- Preparing commercial propositions and negotiations;
- Search for new channels of drawing new customers.
- Work with a CRM system;
- Search for new clients;
- Sell our services;
- USD salary: % from sales (the more you work, the more you earn) + bonuses;
- flexible working hours (you can start any time till 11 a.m. and finish accordingly till 7 p.m.);
- a great number of opportunities;
- fully remote work (you choose you comfortable place to work);
- freedom in decision-making;
- challenging and awesome tasks.
To apply please send you English CV on email [email protected] or add me on Skype: maleyeyvnazar. Be ready for English conversation and present your previous experience.
Who we are:
We've created an innovative service, specializing in full travel service solutions for travel companies, agencies and tour operators across all over the globe. We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, geared toward team member and customer experience. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.