We are currently looking for Java developers (Junior/Middle/Senior/Team Lead) for a German company based in Munich to work in their office in KIEV, UKRAINE. The company is not an outsourcing one, they offer competitive salary and growth.
Description: The company is German-owned and Munich based with a broad base of blue-chips German clients as well as innovative european start-ups and space industry. Company has a Kiev based department since 2008. Through its office in Kiev, they have developed and tested 'know-how' in the implementation and operation of innovative Web 2.0 technologies such as meta-search engines, social networks, portal technologies.
* based on acquired knowledge, code according to the specifications determined primarily by German staff or in direct interaction with the clients;
* organizes the development effort of systems solution;
* on certain projects insure maintenance of existing platforms and developments.
* minimum 3 years demanding experience in Java, Lucene, Hibernate and open libraries in general.
* also experience in Liferay Portal Technology;
* experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments;
* comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments;
* strong English language skills (German is an asset);
* be dynamic and motivated.
In case you are interested or know someone who might be, please send your CV to [email protected]
thanks for your time,
Junior Project Manager
tel: +38 044 332 3100
mob: +38 096 385 5502