- Implement advanced parameterization and specific components enhancement for Major Service Pack
- Manage advanced parameterization and specific component fixes
- Provide support to System analyst during the specification of the requirement for enhancement projects (Major Service Packs)
- Maintain implementation technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience as software engineer
- Skilled in JAVA development, and familiar with Eclipse, Hibernate, Spring, XML, XSLT, XSD, MAVEN, ANT and SVN
- Skilled in Oracle and SQL
- Be familiar on Unix (.sh), JBOSS and e-platform (stop, start, parameters)
- Be fluent in both oral and written English
Salary 4000 USD+
We are ready to boost your professionalism with high maturity of process organization, creative intelligent team to work with, international projects to work in, 'white' compensation package, performance bonus program, inspiring environment, in-door foreign languages training, medical insurance and other social benefits
You have chosen to collaborate in the project at your own risk. Just 20% of projects on the service are published with this form of payment, and such projects are successfully completed three times less often than projects with advance reservation of payment through the Safe.
Don't face the unnecessary risk of being left without a deserved payment for the work — offer the client safe work via the Safe!