Looking for a guy who is pro at jQuery. Code written has to be clean, re-usable, well commented, modular etc. Good coding practises.
It is an advertising website in progress.
I have some test ads on the landing page. I am using Masonry plugin library as well as images loaded library.
What needs to be done:
1. Hide the adverts on landing page.
2. Display loader in the middle of the page.
3. When all images are ready and Masonry has finished all calculations and layout, hide the loader.
4. Fade all adverts in one after another starting from the first one.
5. Finally make this function run on window size change so if tablet gets turned landscape, masonry re-calculates everything.
Have video file as a sample http://devtest.team/video/masonry.mp4