• new mobile applications development;
• adding features to existing applications;
• working in a team.
• strong OOP skills;
• knowledge in modern technologies;
• minimum 1 year of Android development experience from initial design through application launch;
• examples of approved applications;
• experience of developing consumer and business applications;
• excellent communication and problem-solving skills;
• attention to details, creative thinking, and understanding of software development life cycle are must;
• ability to work under pressure with changing priorities and tight deadlines.
• professional and personal development;
• comfortable working environment;
• full time position;
• centrally located office;
• 20-working day paid vacation;
• paid sick leaves;
• medical insurance;
• quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses;
• free lunches;
• free English classes twice a week.