Mac Software Developer (ObjectiveC)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent training is required
• 3+ years of experience working in an Object Oriented programming language.
• Must have experience developing end-user software for OSX using Cocoa.
• MacOS Development experience in Objective-C or similar language
• 2+ years of experience in C or C++.
• 1+ year(s) experience with client side applications.
• Objective C: must be able to write clean Objective C code. Must also have the ability
to read, understand and extend a large body of existing Objective C code.
• XML: must be familiar with xml concepts and standards.
• Demonstrate an understanding of architecture concepts and design patterns.
• Familiarity with source control and bug-tracking systems.
• Detail-oriented nature with ability
• Prototype and develop new features for our client product line on the Mac
• Suggest, research, and execute enhancements to improve usability, maintainability, quality, and
performance. Work closely with user interface design, release engineering, localization, and
quality assurance. Lead and attend architecture planning sessions with other developers.
• Review requirements and provide estimates for design and implementation of product features.
• Continuously grow your technical skillset by contributing to supporting projects, and by starting
new research projects.