GroupDocs, a member of the Aspose group of companies (www.aspose.com), is now looking for a .NET Developer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a long-term full-time contract working as .NET Developer for one of our apps where you'll be working alongside a top class front-end design team to ensure your amazing development talent is matched by a fantastic design.
Join over 250 staff working in many different countries in a distributed work environment where the majority of staff work remotely, from home, as independent contractors. We pride ourselves on offering our staff great flexibility and also great rewards for those who excel.
You'll feel right at home working with us if you have:
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent;
- 3 years' experience building web based applications, and web services.
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
- Worked in an agile/scrum development team where code is developed with full test coverage, with daily deployment cycles.
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills.
- Excellent English, written and spoken communication skills.
- General ability and willingness to adapt to work on any platform which is being targeted by your team including different technologies, languages and web platforms.
- Previous experience in creating software products and entrepreneurial flair an advantage
Technical skills required:
- .NET Framework 3+ years (Understand the .NET framework at a very low level)
- Should be very strong in working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL and SqlLite.
- Web 2.0;
Nice to have (but not essential):
- .NET 4.5
- Jasmine BDD
What we can offer:
- Run as a long-term contract with paid holidays.
- Work from home with flexibility.
- Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate.
- Competitive rates with 6 monthly performance/bonus reviews.
Please be specific about your commercial development experience in your application – real live examples of applications / websites that are currently live is advantageous. Also, following a flexible trial period, this would be a full-time/exclusive contract.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, agile, multi-cultural team that's based around the globe where you'll be bringing your skills to make a maximum impact then maybe we are the right company for you?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV specifying your salary expectations per month to this e-mail: [email protected]