We are looking for .NET developers (Junior, Middle) for one of our clients - professional fonancial services firm to participate in more than 20 development projects which relate to the following elements of their CRM system:
* agent workflow automation and action registration integrated with PBX systems;
* supervisor, automated decision-making and case flow management systems;
* data parsing, cleansing, enrichment and quality management systems;
* integration with variable data printing, SMS, IVR, e-mail campaigns functionality;
* data warehouse with multiple reporting, analysis and monitoring features;
* administrative, HR and financial accounting components.
Samples from some of the project pipeline:
* Develop three-tiered web-based multiuser agent module as an integral part of our CRM using unified workflow and architecture principles.
* Develop client-server data management system with uploading, search and processing functions (complex customizable, rule-driven data parsing, cleansing, enrichment and quality management algorithms).
* GUI:WinForms, ASP.NET & WPF or SilverLight will be an advantage.
* RDBMS:MS SQL Server 2008.
* Technologies: WCF, LINQ, Multithreading, Regexp, DataBindings, Reflection, ADO.NET, ORM frameworks.
* Excellent knowledge of ООP principles, development patterns, unit-testing.
* Software: Visual Studio 2008-2010, Version Control (SVN), MS SharePoint, IIS.
* Sound overall development experience.
* Result-oriented, hard-working, self-motivated, eager to excel.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be a team-player.
* Technical English is a must, fluent English is a plus.