We are looking for .NET developers (Junior, Middle) for one of our clients - professional fonancial services firm to participate in more than 20 development projects which relate to the following elements of their CRM system:
* agent workflow automation and action registration integrated with PBX systems;
* supervisor, automated decision-making and case flow management systems;
* data parsing, cleansing, enrichment and quality management systems;
* integration with variable data printing, SMS, IVR, e-mail campaigns functionality;
* data warehouse with multiple reporting, analysis and monitoring features;
* administrative, HR and financial accounting components.
Samples from some of the project pipeline:
* Develop three-tiered web-based multiuser agent module as an integral part of our CRM using unified workflow and architecture principles.
* Develop client-server data management system with uploading, search and processing functions (complex customizable, rule-driven data parsing, cleansing, enrichment and quality management algorithms).
* GUI:WinForms, ASP.NET & WPF or SilverLight will be an advantage.
* RDBMS:MS SQL Server 2008.
* Technologies: WCF, LINQ, Multithreading, Regexp, DataBindings, Reflection, ADO.NET, ORM frameworks.
* Excellent knowledge of ООP principles, development patterns, unit-testing.
* Software: Visual Studio 2008-2010, Version Control (SVN), MS SharePoint, IIS.
* Sound overall development experience.
* Result-oriented, hard-working, self-motivated, eager to excel.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be a team-player.
* Technical English is a must, fluent English is a plus.
You have chosen to collaborate in the project at your own risk. Just 20% of projects on the service are published with this form of payment, and such projects are successfully completed three times less often than projects with advance reservation of payment through the Safe.
Don't face the unnecessary risk of being left without a deserved payment for the work — offer the client safe work via the Safe!