We are a high-energy and rapidly growing digital agency that develops social branded promotions applications for fortune 500 companies. Our office is looking for an experienced PHP Developer who can thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while supporting all client initiatives. A passion for social media is a must.
* Build out products and frameworks for our company to execute client social media initiatives on the iPhone and mobile platforms that connect to a number of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and client websites
* Communicate with project managers and technology leaders on a daily basis
* Lead projects through the full lifecycle of development from kickoff to release.
* 7+ years of hands-on development experience in a professional Internet environment
* Experience working with the iPhone SDK
* Storing understanding of Model-View-Controller design pattern is required
* Experience in working with PHP frameworks such as CodeIgniter and/or Cake PHP (only for Director position)
* Expert PHP5 with OOP background. Well versed in other languages a plus
* Excellent working knowledge of SQL, MySQL is desirable
* Experience working in a unix development and being comfortable with the shell prompt
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an interest in developing creative solutions by thinking "out of the box"
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills are essential
* Enthusiasm, personality, teamwork and a positive attitude
* Working knowledge of memcache
* Experience with Facebook Developer Platform. FBJS, FBML, Facebook Connect
* Experience working with a team of other developers and project managers.
In case you are interested or know someone who might be, please send your CV to [email protected]
You have chosen to collaborate in the project at your own risk. Just 20% of projects on the service are published with this form of payment, and such projects are successfully completed three times less often than projects with advance reservation of payment through the Safe.
Don't face the unnecessary risk of being left without a deserved payment for the work — offer the client safe work via the Safe!