Dynabic.Com (www.dynabic.com), a member of the Aspose group of companies, is now looking for a Venture Lead / Product Manager to join its team.
Become the internal owner of Dynabic.com, be responsible for product vision, implementation and delivery to market - work with the owner to bring the product to market and build the next generation of API based billing platforms.
This is a role that requires a dynamic individual that is confident and knowledgeable about the full product lifecycle and is also pragmatic enough to know how to deliver the products to market. Experience of development, recruitment, team management, promotion and technical support are all needed for this role.
You are an ex-developer who has product managed several products, you know your products better than anyone else and you can confidently prove this.
Join over 250 staff working in many different countries, be part of one of the most forward thinking and talented organisations on the planet. Work in a distributed work environment where all staff work from home. We pride ourselves on offering our staff great flexibility and also great rewards in return for great effort and results.
• Be a strong developer, excellent communicator and flexible personality.
• Experience in product management -
PLEASE PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF PRODUCTS YOU HAVE BUILT
• Excellent Team Builder
MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW EXPERIENCE OF HIRING ABILITIES
• 3+ Years core technical experience in either .NET or Java.
• Hands-on experience of building REST based APIs.
• Should be very comfortable working with all database types (SQL Server, MySQL, SqlLite, Mongo, etc)
• Hands-on experience with unit testing and TDD.
• Project Management experience, ideally SCRUM based methodologies
• Comfortable with all SDL (Software development lifecycle) tools, ability to talk about this in detail during interview.
• Computer Science or Engineering degree is a strong plus.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, English test will be required.
• A strong team player with good interpersonal skills and willingness to contribute.
• Must had led teams with 10+ team members
• Should be self-disciplined, pro-active, self-motivated and responsible.
• Able to work 100% independently with minimum supervision.
• Competitive salary with 6 monthly performance/bonus reviews.
• Work with an inspiring team, learn from the best talent on the planet.
• Work from home, 100% teleworking.
• Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV specifying your salary expectations in USD dollars for a full-time position per month to this e-mail: [email protected]