Digital Product Agency is looking for a part-time (15 hours/week) Project Manager to build a Fintech SaaS Startup from scratch.
You'll be doing Project Management with a team of 2 Developers & 1 UI/UX Designer. Also, you gonna be the first Project Manager in a team.
We don't have a strong project management process established. Other than running a project, we need you to help us establish our project management process.
You have strong verbal & written communication skills and have commercial experience as a Project Manager. You are proactive, honest, and flexible.
You have experience working inside of the Agency and directly communicate with clients and manage their expectations.
You have a good combination of business & technical skills (or at least a solid understanding of the dev process). So you can see the Product Idea through and keep the production team aligned with the product vision, business goals, and budget.
You are willing to give feedback to team members to ensure delivering a product up to requirements. And you're able to make decisions to help reach product goals.
You are ready to commit at least 15 hours per week to managing the project.
Your skills and experience
- 1+ year of commercial experience as Project Manager
- Experience as a Project Manager in Agency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Ability to directly communicate with Client & manage expectations
- Have experience managing a Web App Development team (Frontend React Developer, Backend Node Developer, UI/UX Designer)
- Ability to scope & plan SaaS Products
- Ability to write documentation for the project
- Understanding of the development cycle (preferably have technical skills)
About the project
We are currently 2 weeks into building a new Fintech SaaS Product from scratch. The project is already scoped and planned.
It is a web application built with:
- Github Actions CI/CD
Product Team consists of:
- 1 Frontend React Developer
- 1 Backend Node.js Developer
- 1 UI/UX Designer
The client is based in Australia. The best time for communication with the client is from 8am to 11am.
What you are gonna be doing
- Communicate with clients to define project scope and requirements
- Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Lead frequent check-ins with clients
- Create and follow project execution plan
- Work with production teams to assign and oversee tasks and deliverables
- Ensure timeliness of project delivery
- Ensuring that key milestones are reached
- Verify that each deliverable is aligned with product vision, business goals, scope, and budget
- Create documentation to keep team members on the same page with product vision
- Provide feedback to the production team to make sure that their work is aligned with the product vision
- Facilitate issue resolution
If you feel like a match, please reply to this position. And please include the word "Ficus" at the beginning of your reply. Reply's without this word will be ignored.