PROJECT MANAGEMENT METHODOLOGY:
Techspace adheres to the following processes post the agreement of this contract:
1) Acceptance of Consultation Contract – 3 Days
#1 Milestone 1 - Commencement of project
2) Designing of a mobile responsive platform that will allow users to create and comment on
3) Work flow of platform to be done according to delivered work flow A delivered by client
4) Developing platform that will allow users to create and comment on obituaries online with
the following features:
a. Landing Page 1: done according to delivered workflow delivered by client.
1. Email & Password login
2. Search option
3. Registration details (Email, Password and confirm password field)
b. About us page 1 B: done according to delivered workflow delivered by client.
1. Creating a memorial page button
c. Create the online Memorial 2 page & Preview / Live Online Memorial 3
+3A page: done according to delivered work flow delivered by client
1. Registration Details (name and surname)
2. Date of Birth and Death details
3. Eulogy message box
4. Select photos as background for memorial page
1. X backgrounds in first delivery
2. Upload own photo for background to come phase 2
5. Uploading / add a photos.
6. Preview Button. Preview the page before making it live
7. Change button to reedit.
8. Users to be able t0 comment on memorial pages
1. Can leave up to 300 words per comments, capture name of message
2. Admin can edit and delete comments and content
9. Privacy Settings (Open to public / closed to select group)
10.Payment button - Payment integration with PayPal for global payments US
$ 100 - Peg prices to USD price
11. Automated Reminders to be automatically send on anniversaries 1-2 days
before and again on the day of death. Then 1 years, 3,5,7,10,15,20,25,30
d. Live Site page 5 done according to delivered work flow delivered by client
1. Users can pick contacts from Facebook to invite or insert email to invite
them to see a particular memorial page and leave a comment that is limited
to 300 words.
1. Setup gmail integration to allow users to pick from gmail contacts
e. Admin 6 page & Preview / Change 7 page done according to delivered work flow
delivered by client
1. Change Photo
2. Editing of eulogy
3. Editing or deletion of comments
4. Editing / changing of memorial page
5. Preview and Launch
6. Delete memorial
f. Agents B page.
1. Registration - Agents/media/partners to be able to get special page on RWD
that allows them to have their obituaries on their special page (vanatized
!1. E.g. users can get a memorial up on the star.com.my and when users
click on it they go back to RWD webpage to be able to comment
2. Set price for web page only. Condolence book to be order separately.
3. Ability to sign over website to new administrator
g. Other: done according to delivered work flow delivered by client
1. Users are able to reorder books with existing or new content added (e.g with
2. Multiple language and currency setting – default to browser location
1. Peg prices to USD price
3. Timeline section for deceased where users can add in photos and it will
distribute based on time (e.g. birth photo, wedding photo, etc.)
4. Comment to be made with text and photo uploads (i.e. Facebook styled
1. Admin can rearrange and edit
h. Setup of Google Analytics
#2 Milestone 2 - 2nd month of commencement
5) Further development of above mentioned scope
#3 Milestone 2- 3rd month of commencement
6) Further development of above mentioned scope
7) Last two weeks of month:
b. Training of founder in usage of platform
c. Launch of platform
Techspace to produce all visual assets for the Rest With Dignity platform
OUT-OF SCOPE FEATURES:
Should the Client requirements evolve beyond the scope of this Agreement, additional work will
be accepted on a discretionary basis, and agreed upon in a separate accord.
Inventory of all copy and content will be created and maintained by the Client.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST:
Techspace is prohibited to work on projects that is similar to the one that is being delivered to the
Client with the funeral, memorial and condolence industry.
Should the scope for a similar project be offered to Techspace from a competitor of Rest With
Dignity, it is to be declined by Techspace with reference to the conflict of interest clause
Upon reception of the complete payment for this project, all relevant source code becomes the
undisputed property of the Client.
The Client maintains full ownership of all data generated from the start to the finish of the project.
All data acquired/generated for this project pertaining to this project will be the sole property of
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND TESTING:
Techspace takes a Behaviour-Driven approach to development (BDD), defining successful
application functionality based on its expected behaviour, as defined and agreed upon by project
stakeholders. Example-based behaviour tests allow for rapid prototyping and fast, effective
In the event the Client proceeds to cancel contract and/or not pay for services rendered, Techspace
will proceed to take legal action to obtain full contract value. Client will also cover any accumulated
MAINTENANCE & RETAINER:
The Client may opt in for a Maintenance & Retainer contract with Techspace pertaining to the
discussed application(s) at a pre-determined rate as agreed by both parties.
This Maintenance and Retainer contract begins initial validity upon final delivery of the product
covered by its terms and conditions.
Additional Notes (Optional Features):
1) CMS for Admin to delete memorial pages or remove content
2) Users able to re –order books (With old or new content)
3) Site will only have English language in first delivery – can setup other languages in later
4) Multiple currencies (Admin sets price in USD and all other currencies adapt to dollar price)
a. User to approve conversion source/tool
5) Timeline section for deceased where users can add in photos and it will distribute based on
time (e.g birth photo, wedding photo, etc.)
i. Comment to be made with text and photo uploads (i.e Facebook styled posts)
1. Admin can rearrange and edit