We are searching for a talented developer to improve our E-commerce store on Woocommerce.
Attached specification shows expected outcome and it is debatable what part requires a custom implementation and what can be achieved using existing plugins. You should be prepared to provide both pros and cons of these solutions.
1. Professional experience with Woocommerce (Wordpress ) confirmed with a portfolio.
2. Git (or any other version control system) experience
3. Experience with Composer tool
4. Experience with unit testing tools (PHPUnit)
5. Experience with building custom features Woocommerce plugins / extensions
Optional (nice to have):
1. Knowledge of SOLID principles and an ability to use them.
2. Experience with Domain Driven Design approach
3. Experience with Test Driven Design approach.
Please contact us with EXAMPLES (!!!) of your work and your contact details. Code samples or a link to github repository would be nice.