70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
We're looking for an experienced Sourcer/Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for quickly finding the best talents for our office in Minsk, Belarus. We need someone who will be able to get on board with payever's mission and company culture and find people who embody the same values.
This is a fulltime role, at full-time capacity (35-40 hours per week), and the successful candidate must be able to work within an 8-hour window between 8 am - 8 pm Hamburg Time. We need help filling positions.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Find and acquire top talents for payever
- Get a clear understanding of what profiles our departments need and where to find such talent.
- Reach out to passive candidates via both digital and physical channels
- Identify different channels to hire future top talents for our vacancies.
- Be a true ambassador of Employer Branding.
- Advise the business on talent acquisition strategies in order to facilitate the growth of our world-class team.
You'll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- 2+ years of Recruitment experience in a fast-growing tech, startup or internet company
- Excellent networking skills.
- Fluent English language skills both verbally and written a must. German is a BIG plus.
- Higher education in Human Resources Management, Economics, Finance, or similar areas.
- Performance-oriented nature.
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through.
- A belief in the mission of payever and a sense of humor.
Who you are:
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.