Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Middle/Senior Salesforce.com Developer
We are currently seeking a Midd/Snr Salesforce.com developer for our client based at Rotterdam. This company helps its customers run their daily HR challenges from recruitment to retirement in the most social and communicative way and is based on the Force.com solution.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the full life cycle on the development process, including design, implementation and maintenance of this HR solution. This is a hands-on role focused on identifying, planning, designing, coding, implementing, integrating, testing, deploying and maintaining Force.com features and functions in response to business
• Master degree Computer Science (or a similar degree).
• At least 3 years of experience with development cycles including design, programming,
testing, implementation and documentation.
• Salesforce.com Certifications (preferably Administrator 201 and Developer 401), experience
with Lightning and/or the motivation to become certified.
• Willing to travel, both within The Netherlands and abroad.
• In possession of a driver's licence.
• Professional English language skills
• OOP within Java or .Net-C#.
• Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
• Experience within programming web solutions.
• Experience with Eclipse or Visual Studio.
• The ability to create custom made Force.com applications successfully.
• Knowledge of ERD or UML and basic MVC principles.
• Knowledge of CRM and ERP.
• Knowledge of XML, SQL and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions.
• Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM techniques.
Benefits: support with relocation, health insurance, etc.
We look forward to receiving your applications along with your most up to date CV that includes all relevant experience.
Contact [email protected]