Hello, I’m CEO of a growing software development company and now looking for designers to become our team members for long-term relationships.
I’ve been working for more than 8 years as CTO in another company from which then we are branched. Currently, I'm having ongoing projects as I have already grown my profile as an individual and we now have the budget and ongoing incomes to switch to an agency model.
We have already created a sales department which already started looking for jobs, so our team members would have stable project income.
What we expect from long-term relationships:
- become a non-exclusive contractor, which means you can continue working as an independent freelancer but also you will start receiving ongoing jobs from an agency. Mostly hourly jobs without tracking (manual time allowed) as much as possible.
- be self-motivated and goal-oriented
What we propose:
- the ability to work in a team of expert freelancers with a 100% JSS score
- possibility to become a leader of UI/UX design department
- flexible rates
- flexible working hours
- grow highly skilled teams to be one of the best in a market
The first part will be the creation of the company logo and company style/branding.
It will be an hourly job with manual time allowed to check your skills. The most skilled will then be invited to become a team member. The best result provided will then be used as a corporate style.
Please apply only if you want to join the team.
My own profile to confirm the skills: