GroupDocs, a member of the Aspose group of companies (www.aspose.com), is now looking for a multi-language Web Developer to join its team.
Help grow our Marketplace Development team, build, extend and create our platform and provide integrations and plugins for the most popular Web 2.0 platforms like Joomla, Wordpress, Umbraco, Google, Blogger, Facebook etc.
This is a role that requires a dynamic individual that is keen to learn and master new technologies quickly and efficiently, a real chance to get experience in the most popular technologies on the web today.
Join over 250 staff working in many different countries, be part of one of the most forward thinking and talented organisations on the planet. Work in a distributed work environment where all staff work from home. We pride ourselves on offering our staff great flexibility and also great rewards in return for great effort and enthusiasm.
• Be a strong developer, good communicator and fast learner.
• 3+ Years core technical experience in at least two of the following: .NET, Ruby, PHP, Python or Java.
• Hands-on experience using REST based APIs.
• Any experience of Twitter Bootstrap will be a plus (but not essential).
• Previous Experience interfacing with popular Web Platforms such a Salesforce, Amazon S3, Heroku, Wordpress, Dropbox, Joomla is an advantage.
• Should be comfortable working with Databases like SQL Server, MySQL and SqlLite.
• General ability and willingness adapt to work on any platform which is being targeted by your team including different technologies, languages and web platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce, etc.).
• Hands-on experience with unit testing and TDD.
• Any experience of SVN, Github and NuGet (but not essential).
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
• A strong team player with good interpersonal skills and willingness to contribute.
• Should be self-disciplined, pro-active, self-motivated and responsible.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Competitive salary with 6 monthly performance/bonus reviews.
• Work with an inspiring team, learn from the best talent on the planet.
• Potential to grow into a Team Leader, build and run your own team within our company.
• Work from home, 100% teleworking.
• Long term engagement, which should last many years for the right candidate
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV specifying your salary expectations in USD dollars for a full-time position per month to this e-mail: [email protected]